♥ hey cutie..welcome to my blog and do like my post thank you ;) ♥

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SPM

salam.
school has already started,and i am in form 5 this year so i have to study hard to achieve my goal (9A's on my result SPM)..i am a senior now. hehe i like it ;) wink wink * and yaa..for does who knew me or not,this year i am the one of the 172 students (i guess) from SMK Puteri gonna take an a very big exam (SPM) so wish me the best guys..

this is the list of subject that i take for SPM 2012 :
Bahasa Melayu (target up 90)
English (target 80)
Prinsip Perakaunan (target 85)
Additional Mathematics (target 70)
Mathematics (target 77)
Sejarah (target 80)
Pendidikan Islam (target 90)
Science (target up 85)
Perdagangan (target 90)

i will do my best as much as i can do . say yes to 9A's

p/s : i want to make my umi and abah proud of me..'mira!u can do this'





xoxo